tarmon NSW 2064, Asquith NSW 2077, Berowra Heights NSW 2082, Berowra NSW 2081, Berowra NSW 2081, Brooklyn NSW 2083, Cammeray NSW 2062, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Chatswood NSW 2067, Cremore NSW 2090, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Forestville NSW 2087, Gordon NSW 2072, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Hornsby NSW 2077, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Killara NSW 2071, East Killara NSW 2071, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Lane Cove North NSW 2066, Lindfield NSW 2070, Lindfield West NSW 2070, East Lindfield NSW 2070, Mosman NSW 2088, Mount Colah NSW 2079,Naremburn NSW 2065, Naremburn NSW 2065; Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Normanhurst NSW 2076, North Sydney NSW 2060, Northbridge NSW 2063, Pymble NSW 2073,Pymble NSW 2073, Roseville NSW 2069, St Ives NSW 2075. St Leonards NSW 2065, St Leonards NSW 2065, Turramurra NSW 2074, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Waitara NSW 2077, Warrawee NSW 2074, West Pymble NSW 2073, Willoughby NSW 2068, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
Early Childhood Educator Konomi Kindergarten
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
• Previous experience in all areas of practice in early childhood services
• Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Services
• Good knowledge of The National Quality Framework (NQF), Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and Education & Care Services Regulation 2010
• Excellent communication skills
• Native speaker of English
• Able to work as part of the "centre team" as well as the classroom
• Have a friendly and positive attitude with a welcoming demeanour
*Please note that only candidates with relevant experience and qualification will be contacted. If you are happy to learn more about this opportunity, please apply online now with your resume. Applications via email are also welcome email@example.com.
The Lookout Early Education Centre is recruiting for two permanent roles. Experienced Room Leader - ECT or Diploma studying ECT – for the Preschool Room and also an Educator for the Toddlers Room.
We are looking for candidates who have a genuine passion for teaching and enjoy working with children in the early years.
The Lookout is privately owned and operated and are situated in beautiful natural surrounds of Mosman overlooking Sydney Harbour.
We provide care for children from birth to 5 years. The service strives to offer a warm nurturing atmosphere and encourages educators to work in partnership with the families.
• ECTs - Bachelor in Early Childhood or equivalent (ACECQA approved) or Diploma qualifications working towards ECT qualifications (For PS Role)
• A Working With Children Check
• A strong understanding of the NQF & EYLF as well as the NQS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Room Leader experience (for RL role)
• Experience within Early Childhood settings (for Toddler room role)
• Be willing to take on the role of Responsible Person/Certified Supervisor
Candidates are also welcome to apply for casual educator positions. Candidates must be either a citizen of Australia or a permanent resident.
For more information and to apply: please email CV to Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org www.thelookoutmosman.com.au 9417 6777
Explore & Develop Artarmon is a privately owned service catering for children birth - 6 years. We are currently seeking a passionate, experienced Diploma qualified educator to join our team.
Working with Children Check (NSW)
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Proactive with a can-do attitude
Passionate about assisting in the educational development of Children
What's on Offer:
How to Apply: (click her to view full advertisement).
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a vibrant, passionate and successful early childhood education and care service, we would love to hear from you.
Please email a copy of your resume today or call Yasmin on 0426 060 643 If you are passionate about developing the future of children and like to have fun, then this is the right role for you! MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT TO APPLY