tarmon NSW 2064, Asquith NSW 2077, Berowra Heights NSW 2082, Berowra NSW 2081, Berowra NSW 2081, Brooklyn NSW 2083, Cammeray NSW 2062, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Chatswood NSW 2067, Cremore NSW 2090, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Forestville NSW 2087, Gordon NSW 2072, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Hornsby NSW 2077, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Killara NSW 2071, East Killara NSW 2071, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Lane Cove North NSW 2066, Lindfield NSW 2070, Lindfield West NSW 2070, East Lindfield NSW 2070, Mosman NSW 2088, Mount Colah NSW 2079,Naremburn NSW 2065, Naremburn NSW 2065; Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Normanhurst NSW 2076, North Sydney NSW 2060, Northbridge NSW 2063, Pymble NSW 2073,Pymble NSW 2073, Roseville NSW 2069, St Ives NSW 2075. St Leonards NSW 2065, St Leonards NSW 2065, Turramurra NSW 2074, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Waitara NSW 2077, Warrawee NSW 2074, West Pymble NSW 2073, Willoughby NSW 2068, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
Educators and Cook required The Lookout Early Education Centre located in Mosman is a family owned long day care centre.
We have an opportunity for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic early childhood educators/teachers to join the team as well as cook to prepare and cook nutritious meals for our children.
As an educator, excellent communication skills and knowledge of the EYLF and the NQS is essential.
For more information call Victoria on 9960 3453 Email CV to email@example.com
MindChamps Early Learning is the only childcare and pre-school globally to nurture children with the Champion Mindset, as researched by the renowned neuroscientist Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder FRS. It also nurtures children’s innate Learning and Creative Minds, empowering them to be the best that they can be. Our carefully designed curriculum is based on internationally validated research and aligns with the Australia EYLF Framework.
Current position in following location Cherrybrook, Hornsby, Penrith, Lane Cove, Albion Park, Mascot, Kemps Creek, Parramatta, West Hoxton
How We Can Champion You. MindChamps is revolutionizing the Early Education sector around the world, but we know that the real heroes are our teachers and educators. Join us and we can offer you:
• Long-term employment opportunities with flexible hours (FT/PT)
• Paid professional training
• Leadership, management and training opportunities for career progression
• An attractive remuneration package (negotiable dependent on experience)
• Beautiful and large centre with supportive colleagues
• Supportive management team
• Discounts on childcare for your little Champs
• Access to an international network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities
How You Can Champion Us
You are our heroes, and reporting to the Centre Director on teaching matters, you will implement programmes in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Deliver the training programs and curriculum of MindChamps, in accordance to the National Quality Standard framework and the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist our Champs in daily routines and meal-time in accordance with food safety regulations
- Respond to the emotional needs of our Champs
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with our Champs and their families
- Be responsible for the children’s transition to school program
What You Need To Lead Our Champs
- Recognised Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the National Quality Standard Framework which includes the National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Able to lead the team with great passion and commitment
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and focused team.
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Current WWCC and First Aid Certificates
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (Desirable)
- Previous working experience in Early Childhood environment
How to Apply, Please attach:
Detailed resume stating your:
- Expected salary
- Preferred Centre(s)
- Copy of your qualification(s)
Alternatively, please e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Early Childhood Educator Konomi Kindergarten
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
• Previous experience in all areas of practice in early childhood services
• Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Services
• Good knowledge of The National Quality Framework (NQF), Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and Education & Care Services Regulation 2010
• Excellent communication skills
• Native speaker of English
• Able to work as part of the "centre team" as well as the classroom
• Have a friendly and positive attitude with a welcoming demeanour
*Please note that only candidates with relevant experience and qualification will be contacted. If you are happy to learn more about this opportunity, please apply online now with your resume. Applications via email are also welcome email@example.com.